Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's me....Mel D


I just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself & my blog. I am Mel D the author of  http://www.seusstastic.blogspot.com 
I started blog stalking around this time last year & started my own blog in May & absolutely fell in love with blogging! I got to be a little too obsessed with it for a while but have had to slow down since school has started. Speaking of obsessions, please tell me you "pin"....I have over 3,000 pins...EEK! Well, I at least I can feed this addiction during my lunch hour on my iphone...gotta get the Pinterest app people!  

I am so excited to be an author for this blog! What a fabulous idea ladies! I can't wait to dive in & provide you all with some ideas & inspiration. In the meantime, please head over to my blog & show me some comment love. I just posted a new blog with TONS of classroom pics..don't forget to follow me on Pinterest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips