Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hey Peeps!

Hi First Grade Teachers!  I am so excited to be a part of this blog!!!! :)  I have been walking around telling everyone that I am now an AUTHOR which is what I've always dreamed of being (well, that, and a teacher, of course!).  I am so glad that my begging pleading constant emailing polite interest in this blog was accepted!  :)

Our district uses the Houghton Mifflin curriculum and the first three weeks of Grammar have ZERO practice pages.  So I whipped them up myself.  Although they correlate with the Houghton Mifflin series, I am thinking that others may be able to use them as well.



Come over to my blog to snatch them up!


 Kristin

1 comment:

  1. You rock! You are totally an author! I am sharing your post on Facebook.
    ☮Monica
    The Schroeder Page

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips