Friday, November 25, 2011

So Thankful, Word Work ideas & a Black Friday Sale!

I have been a busy girl making word work games for my kiddos. I made 18 different games so far that go along with the Kindergarten & 1st grade Core Curriculum. It all started with a sight word game I created. I saw how much fun my students had learning & that was it. I couldn't stop & my kiddos can't get enough. They want to play this every day BUT they only get it once a week, maybe twice if their good. This is by far the BEST creation I have come up with up to date! Check out the contraction game I made for FREE!

 
I linked up with Rachele & Natalie over at What the Teachers Wants thankful linky party. In case you missed my So Thankful post check it out here! 

I just put EVERYTHING in my TPT STORE 15% off for today only! Shop till you drop! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips