Sunday, January 8, 2012

Label It Nursery Rhymes! (and a freebie!)

I know a lot of us in Early Childhood teach and use Nursery Rhymes for a variety of things related to reading.  These mats are perfect for your literacy stations to reinforce re-tell and writing/labeling skills.   I found super cute clip art and designed a labeling pack for Nursery Rhymes and since I got carried away with the new clip art from Springhill Graphics, I included 4 bonus fairytale mats and 3 Nursery Rhymes Thinking Maps!


Find it:

Nursery Rhymes included are:
Hey Diddle, Diddle
Little Miss Muffet
Humpty Dumpty
Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Jack and the Beanstalk
Jack Be Nimble
Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater
Sing a Song of Sixpence
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
BONUS:
Snow White and Seven Dwarfs
Little Red Riding Hood
Three Little Pigs
AND 3 Nursery Rhyme Thinking Maps!!!
In case you missed it, I have labeling packs that also include:
Space, School, Winter, and my newest one for The Mitten!!

If you have purchased my Let's Make a Penguin ..Or Three Pack then there WAS a small mistake on the labeling page- the title was misspelled...BUT instead of you having to download the entire pack again, here is that page (corrected) on google docs- as well as now the page is a freebie there for anyone who doesn't have the pack already!
So just click here or the picture below:
Sorry for any inconvenience and I promise to do a better job next time catching typos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips